Monday, June 11, 2012

Review: The Horror of Magic


The Horror of Magic
The Horror of Magic by Daniel Black

My rating: 0 of 5 stars



Book info GenreSci-fi/Horror Reading Level: Adult

Disclosure: I edited this book for the author. I do not receive a portion of sales.

Synopsis: The (unfortunately) long awaited sequel to the novel Be Careful What You Wish For, continues the story of Michelle, Adam, Chelsea, Blake, Brandon and Timothy, as they face new challenges in a world wracked by magic. In the course of these chapters, they will discover... the true horror of magic.

My Thoughts: I enjoyed the first book and liked this one even more. Watching the characters as they learn about their new powers and the effects they have on those around them is fascinating. Black is going to a lot of trouble to create a brave new world with these characters, and from what he's told me there is a lot of great stuff coming up. If you enjoyed gaming, if you like seeing good world-building, definitely check out the Saga of the New Gods series.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.