Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review: The Saltness of Time


The Saltness of Time
The Saltness of Time by Randy Attwood

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Please note: I just finished editing this; this review was originally written 1/9/12, I'm just organizing it per my new format

My Synopsis: When four young college students get snowed in with a stranger in a small Kansas town, they hear from him a story about an event in his youth that has forever altered his life and his perceptions of the world.

My Thoughts: Randy Attwood says this is his Heart of Darkness, a story he first started working on in his 20s. Like all of his stories, The Saltness of Time provides just enough information to give the idea behind the story structure, and to allow the reader to fill in the rest. Beautifully evocative, this is a story that you’ll want to savor and re-read. Check it out!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.