Monday, August 27, 2012

Book review: "Dumb Blonde" by A.J. Scudiere

Dumb Blonde review
Author: A.J. Scudiere
5 out of 5 stars

Please note: I have updated this review with the latest cover image, thanks to Marissa at JKS Communications.

Book Info: Genre: Horror Satire Reading Level: Adult

Disclosure: I picked up a copy of this book for 99¢ on Amazon; although I am under no particular obligation, I am happy to provide an honest review.

Synopsis: All horror films have that scene – the one where the scary music is playing and the stupid girl continues to walk through the house looking for the bad guy when any sane person would run as fast as they could. Dumb Blonde tells one girl's story of shadows in windows, scary music playing, and nobody believing her.

My Thoughts: A.J. Scudiere has written such fabulous books as Resonance, Vengeance, God’s Eye and Phoenix, and I have loved them all. When I saw this little short story, I had to grab it and read it as quickly as possible. (Reviews can be reached by clicking the link from the book’s title).

This is a very fun little story, where the “dumb blonde” had to deal with mysterious shadows, strange music, and disbelieving cops. This is a wonderful little story, and all blondes should definitely read it. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.