Thursday, August 9, 2012

Upcoming freebies from Ami Blackwelder

Ami Blackwelder will have a few free books on Amazon this month, starting tomorrow, Aug. 10, through the 12th with She Speaks to Angels and The Shifters of 2040. You can see my review of She Speaks to Angels here.


On Aug. 16 and 17, Mers and The Gate of Lake Forest will each be free on Amazon. You can see my review of Mers here.

Please don't take my lack of review on the other books as an indication of anything other than that the topic of the book really didn't interest me. Ami Blackwelder is a talented writer and very imaginative, and I'm sure you'll find her books very entertaining, so be sure to keep this post handy so you can grab these books when they are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.