Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review: Project Z


Project Z
Project Z by Rusty Fischer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Horror/Dark Urban Fantasy
Reading Level: Young Adult
Recommended for: Fans of zombies, psychological experiements

Disclosure: I received a copy of this ebook from a friend, unrelated to the author, in exchange for some editing I did for her; she chose it off my wishlist. All opinions are my own and are affected by any outside influence.

Synopsis: The only thing worse than being a zombie is being just human enough to know you’re turning into a zombie. Welcome to Project Z, where you’re never sure what’s worse: the living or the dead.

My Thoughts: Where most of the Rusty Fischer stories I’ve read so far have a thread of humor in them, this short story is a black as a moonless night. There isn’t much I can tell you about the story without spoiling it, and trust me: you do not want to be spoiled going into this shocking little story. If you do not enjoy horror stories; if your like a happy ending; if you’d rather not know how horrible people are – then stay away. But if you enjoy reading about how truly evil people can be, then you should enjoy this little gem of a horror story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.