Sunday, November 11, 2012

Review: The Zombie Vote


The Zombie Vote
The Zombie Vote by Rusty Fischer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Short urban fantasy/Zombies
Reading Level: Young Adult
Recommended for: everyone

Disclosure: I purchased this ebook for myself. I am under no obligation. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: Losing an election is bad enough. But losing it to a zombie?

Tanner B. Simpson is running for junior class president. Her only opposition? Calvin Hobbs, her former boyfriend and the first zombie student ever to run for class president.

During a live debate in front of the student body, Tanner reveals her inner prejudice for “the zombie party” while Calvin reveals his inner humanity.

Was Tanner wrong about Calvin? And could he ever take her back?

My Thoughts: A great little story with a strong message about inclusiveness and learning to work with people who are “other”. Recommended to anyone.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.