Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review: The Wizard Takes a Fitness Class


The Wizard Takes a Fitness Class
The Wizard Takes a Fitness Class by Red Tash

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Short, humorous fantasy
Reading Level: Adult
Recommended for: anyone who enjoys a laugh

Disclosure: I picked this book up for myself when it was on free promotion on Smashwords. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: The mysterious Wizard is back, and he's brought along his demons—literally. What's this about a nemesis and a gambling addiction? Can't an old man enjoy a cone of Ben & Jerry's and a nice nap at his favorite San Francisco B&B without a bunch of Chinatown zombies trying to get in on the action? And why are the sidewalks of The Castro suddenly so fabulous, anyway?

You don't have be an LGBTQutie-patootie to shake your booty. Just ask the Wizard, or anyone who's read his latest Wizard Tale. 

My Thoughts: Kung-fu zombies. An aerobics contest. A demon with spelling misfortunes. What more do you really need to know?

Like The Wizard Takes a Holiday, there is really not much I can tell you about the story without spoiling it, but it is a lot of fun. I think it is usually just 99¢, so it won’t break your bank, and this book also includes the first 4 ½ chapters of This Brilliant Darkness, as well as information about Tash’s other books, and some information about her cover artist. Recommended!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.