Monday, March 18, 2013

New from Alex Bobl" "Point Apocalypse"

New from Alex Bobl, now available from Amazon, Point Apocalypse.  This sounds like a really interesting book.  Check out this synopsis!

About the Book:

He enters a prison world. A place of no return harboring the death of the universe. No proper food or drinking water, no modern technologies. He doesn't know who he is. He can't tell friend from foe. He has no idea what brought him here. He has no time to think. He lives from one objective to the next. 

The Earth's laws end here. No one to turn to for help. The lives of thousands of people now depend on him alone.

This book is part of Amazon's KDP program, which means that Prime members can borrow it for free! Or you can buy it for just $2.99. I know I'll be adding it to my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.