Sunday, June 23, 2013

Review: Movie Knight


Movie Knight
Movie Knight by John G. Hartness

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Urban Fantasy
Reading Level: Adult
Recommended for: fans of UF looking for something lighthearted
Trigger Warnings: babies in danger

My Thoughts: I enjoyed this fun short story. We meet up with Bobby again, hear from Anne the witch, and meet the very nasty Kunz (pronounced like Koontz) demon. It's short, fast, and funny. What more could you ask for?

Series Information: Movie Knight is the first novella in the Black Knight Chronicles.
Book 1: Hard Day's Knight, review linked here where formatting allowed
Book 2: Back in Black, review linked here where formatting allowed
Book 3: Knight Moves
Novella 2: Black Magic Woman
There is also a book of short stories called Knight (un)Life - Black Knight Shorts Vol. 1, which I do not currently have. He has a number of other books, including his Bubba Monster Hunter books, a number of which I currently have as well.

Disclosure: I bought this book for myself. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: There's a demon on the loose in the hospital. 

Jimmy and Greg have to kill it before it decides the nursery is a buffet.

So much for a relaxing night at home watching movies.

In this Black Knight Chronicles short story, Jimmy Black, Greg Knightwood and Sabrina Law must race against time to defeat a nasty chihuahua-demon before it decides the hospital nursery is an all-you-can-eat buffet. 

This short story takes place between Back in Black and Knight Moves.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.