Friday, June 14, 2013

Review: PinPoint: A HUNTED Bonus Short Story


PinPoint: A HUNTED Bonus Short Story
PinPoint: A HUNTED Bonus Short Story by Cheryl Rainfield

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: YA Fantasy
Reading Level: YA
Recommended for: fans of Hunted
Trigger Warnings: homophobia, discrimination

My Thoughts: This is a short story in the same world as Hunted (review linked here where formatting allowed).

This story won't make a lot of sense on its own. It's designed to give us a quick look back into Caitlyn's world from the main novel. But if you read and enjoyed the novel, you won't want to miss this short that gives another quick dip into that world.

Disclosure: I picked up this book on free promotion from Amazon. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: Teen telepath Caitlyn "overhears" someone planning to set another student up as a Para—something that could cost that student their home, their family, and even their life. Caitlyn is in a race against time to help protect another student, who might, after all, be a Para. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.