Saturday, June 15, 2013

VERY IMPORTANT! Followers, please sign up for e-mail!

This is just a short update.  I have heard that they are discontinuing the GFC follow option (which makes no sense to me since they are always trying to have me add the G+ profile option), so if you want to be certain to keep up with my blog, you must follow via e-mail or Networked Blogs.  I find that following a blog through e-mail is the easiest way to keep up with the blog; you just receive an e-mail when a new post is put up.

I don't want to lose touch with anyone, so please... drop by and sign up to receive your updates via e-mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.